Piri Dastgir mosque

 Hello my dears👋👋👋

Today I am going to share some very useful information about the Piri Dastgir complex that I learned in our practical classes and I hope that you will find it useful.Our next trip was to the Piri Dastgir complex. In fact, I did not know that there are such places in Bukhara that illustrate the outstanding skill of our ancient architects. And I'm really glad that I was able to visit this place and learn more about it.The Piri-dastgir mosque is one of the functioning mosques in Bukhara, where the tombs of Piri-dastgir are also located. The courtyard of the mosque is wide and can accommodate more than a thousand worshipers. The toilet is located to the left of the entrance.The interior of the mosque is also spacious and comfortable. You can pray freely in summer and winter.



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Art gallery

Fayzulla Khodjaev Museum

Jõybor madrasah